Best Schwinn Exercise Bikes of 2017
Schwinn exercise bikes, among the leaders in the exercise bike market, have long had an incredible reputation and are very affordable considering that three high rated exercise bikes are also available for Under $500.
Learn more about Schwinn exercise bikes below...
Top 2 Best Rated Schwinn Exercise Bikes
|Resistance||16 Levels||16 Levels|
|Pricing||See Best Price||See Best Price|
Schwinn Exercise Bikes Buying Guide
Schwinn Fitness is a manufacture that provides exercise equipment, including ellipticals, exercise bikes (both stationary and recumbent), treadmills as well as accessories. You probably recognize Schwinn as the famous bicycle manufacture and American icon that has managed to produce leading bikes and recreational products since 1895. Therefore, some people might be surprised to learn that the company also produces “fitness equipment” even though they have been around since 1965 when they first introduced an in-home workout machine (the Deluxe Exerciser).
Moving forward, Schwinn partnered with fitness guru Johnny Goldberg in 1995 to develop the Johnny G Spinner bike. Further innovations led to the Fitness Advisor system, and, most recently a variety of innovative upright and recumbent exercise bikes. While Schwinn is still recognized primarily as a bicycle/exercise bike manufacture they have made a lot of progress with their ellipticals including producing smaller-footprint ellipticals.
Schwinn Fitness is operated under Nautilus (who also makes the Bowflex Max Trainers and Bowflex Treadclimbers, one of the leading fitness manufactures in the world. As a result, Schwinn exercise bikes are covered under the Nautilus Warranty Policy. In order for a product to be covered it must be originally purchased, for company or individual use, from Nautilus, or an approved selling partner.
Nautilus promises that if you are not 100% satisfied with your exercise bike purchase they will return the product within six weeks of delivery. The policy applies to products purchased directly from Nautilus, Inc and includes Bowflex, Schwinn Fitness, Universal and Nautilus products. Nautilus only accepts returns of merchandise under the following conditions:
- You must receive a Return Merchandise Authorization Number from Nautilus before shipping the product to us
- The merchandise must be returned within the Satisfaction Period specified.
- Products returned without a Return Merchandise Authorization Number will not be refunded or credited and will be discarded
- Your return must be received no later than two (2) weeks after we have provided your Return Authorization Number (RMA)
- Products must be returned undamaged in suitable packaging (preferably original cartons)
- Must be in original condition with all accessories and materials included
- Refunds do not include shipping and handling fees
Do you need to contact Schwinn? Give the company at (800) 605-3369 for all questions, especially those regarding troubleshooting, order status, ordering machine parts and returns. If you need assistance or more information on the Schwinn products, e-mail them at email@example.com (allow 24-48 hours for a reply).