Best Total Gym Home Gyms of 2020
Total Gym home gyms made its start on television 11 years ago, promising to deliver results with just 10-20 minutes of exercise per day.
The promise has continued, as Total Gym is among the leaders in home gyms, actively endorsed by celebrities like Chuck Norris and Christie Brinkley.
Total Gym has garnered tens of thousands of positive reviews and worldwide attention.
Learn more about Total Gym Home Gyms and our reviews, below...
Top 4 Best Rated Total Gym Home Gyms
|Max Weight||650 lbs||% of bodyweight||6-54% of weight||% of bodyweight|
|Pricing||See Best Price||See Best Price||See Best Price||See Best Price|
Total Gym Home Gyms Buying Guide
Total Gyms are a fantastic option for those who want to get in a quick workout despite being short on time. There are many fantastic benefits to owning a total gym and it’s why it’s become one of the most popular home gym options out there to date.
These gyms can be found in over 3 million homes and they are currently one of the industry’s longest running home fitness manufacturers. Their claim to fame is that ‘in just 10-20 minutes per day, you can reshape your body into the body that you’ve always wanted.”
Some of the key benefits it offers include:
- Ability to get a full body workout in one machine. You don’t need any extra equipment with this one to get your entire workout in. This saves you the hassle of figuring out what else you need. It’s a done-for-you solution and perfect for beginners.
- The machine uses your bodyweight as a form of resistance. The lack of external weight means less stress on the joints and less risk of the machine actually breaking down.
- This gym allows you to easily transition from one exercise to the next, which makes it an ideal option for circuit training. Circuit training, especially when done in the form of HIIT, is one of the best methods to boost your overall metabolic rate and promote a higher rate of fat loss.
- There are no weights to add or remove between exercises. If you workout with your standard free weight scenario, you’ll typically have to take weight off or put it back on between exercises and sets. This is not an issue with the Total Gym.
- The Total Gym offers a 30 day trial offer on all products to help ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If it’s not right for you, you can simply return it and get your full payment back.
The Total Gym initially started out in rehabilitation facilities where it was designed to help those overcome injuries and regain function. However, after celebrity endorsements, including one from Chuck Norris that really put it on the map, it’s now become common place in home gym settings. Users rave about how smooth the machine feels and how enjoyable it is to use.
Complete with your Total Gym purchase is an easy to follow exercise chart to help you figure out which exercises you should be adding to your workout routine coupled with a training deck and DVD’s that illustrate how to perform over 80 different exercises using this equipment.
Whether you are a beginner or more advanced, the Total Gym has something to offer you.