Horizon is offering 5% off all home cardio. Click here to get the deal.
The T303 is the top-spec treadmill in Horizon’s entry-level GO Series. It’s their most advanced budget model, and for just $999, it’s a steal. Highlights include a 3.0 CHP motor, 12% incline, and roomy 60” deck. You can connect up multiple devices via the T303’s advanced Bluetooth to play music through the integrated speakers, track your heart rate and more. There isn’t a high-tech console built in, but you can connect your own tablet to the free AFG Pro Fitness app to use your device as the console instead. This opens the doors to a more tech-savvy workout on a budget treadmill. It allows you to control your workout from your own device, track your heart rate, and push your workout data to other fitness apps. The lifetime frame and motor warranty is also an impressive addition considering the sub-$1,000 price tag.
|Speed||0.5 – 12 mph|
|Incline||0 – 12%|
|Deck||20" x 60"|
|Belt||3-Zone Variable Response|
|Max. Weight||325 lbs.|
|Heart Rate||Contact Grips|
|Dimensions||75" x 34" x 58"|
|Display||3 LED Windows & Backlit LCD Screen|
Parts: 3 Years
Labor: 1 Year
The Horizon T303 is a solid treadmill choice in its price class. For just $999 you are getting a 3.0 CHP motor which is strong enough to support running and intense interval training. The 12% incline also allows you to bring your workouts up a notch. We would have perhaps liked to see a 15% incline grade, but it’s hard to complain when you look at the price tag. The 60″ deck can accommodate longer running strides and taller users, and the maximum user weight of 325 lbs. makes the T303 a good match for just about any trainee. What’s more, you’ll have peace of mind with the T303’s solid warranty. It includes lifetime coverage on the motor and frame, 3 years on parts and one year on labor.
Keep in mind that the T303 doesn’t have a flashy console; you will have to bring your own device to the machine if you want a more interactive training experience. Its advanced Bluetooth allows you to connect your own tablet or smartphone to the treadmill, however, which opens the doors to a more interactive workout. From there, you can control the treadmill from your tablet’s touchscreen, track your workout stats, and push this data to your favorite fitness apps such as Fitbit.
- Good Value: Although the Horizon T303 treadmill has an MSRP of $1, 499, you can now bag it online for just $999.
- Roomy track: The 60” track is long enough for all but the tallest runners. It’s also 20″ wide, which is pretty standard for the industry.
- Powerful Motor: The 3.0 CHP motor is powerful enough for running as well as high-intensity interval training. Its lifetime warranty is rare for a $999 treadmill.
- Incline: Ramp up the challenge of your workouts with the T303’s 12% incline.
- Cushioning: The T303’s 3-Zone Variable Response Cushioning will support you in every stage of your stride. It will soften the impact on your joints and dampen the sound of your run.
- Bluetooth Speakers: You can use the audio jack or Bluetooth connectivity to play music through the T303’s speakers.
- Preset Workouts: The T303 offers 8 onboard workout programs. Aside from manual mode, these include Fat Burn, Hill Climb, My First 5K, Distance, Heart Rate, Calories, and Interval.
- Workout Feedback: Essential data is displayed including calories, distance, heart rate, incline, pace, segment time, speed, and total time.
- Heart-Rate Monitoring: The T303 features pulse grips and the option to connect your own wireless chest strap to track your heart-rate more accurately via Bluetooth.
- Console: The T303 features a user-friendly backlit LCD Screen and 3 LED windows. You can also use the free AFG Pro Fitness app to control the T303 from your tablet.
- Folding: The T303 can be folded easily and has transport wheels for easy re-positioning after workouts. Folded, the T303 is just 47″ L x 34″ W x 65″ H.
- Sturdy: The T303 weighs 194 pounds and can hold up to 325 pounds.
- Fan: The T303 has a fan to keep you cool during intense workouts.
- Warranty: Horizon offers generous warranties and the T303 is no exception. The warranty includes lifetime coverage on the frame and motor, three years on parts, and one year on labor.
- Screen: If you want to track your heart-rate data with a fitness app or control your machine with a touchscreen you will have to use your own tablet or phone.
- Programming: 8 onboard workouts is OK considering the price point, but we would have liked to see at least a few more so users could build a more diverse fitness routine.
The Horizon T303 is a solid budget treadmill for your home gym. For $999, it offers an impressive range of features. As well as offering 8 onboard workout programs, the T303 gives you free access to its own fitness app. This opens the doors to a more tech-friendly workout on a budget machine. Dig deeper into the T303’s workout programs, features and buyer protections below.
The Horizon T303 comes with 8 preset workout programs. Aside from manual mode, these include Fat Burn, Hill Climb, My First 5K, Distance, Heart Rate, Calories, and Interval. Although the quantity of programming is a bit light, the included programs cover the necessary bases for trainees to remain challenged and motivated without an outside connection.
Horizon T303 Features
The Horizon T303 treadmill features a roomy 20″ by 60″ running deck. This makes it suitable for taller trainees, as well as able to support longer running strides. It features 3-Zone variable response cushioning to help reduce impact on your joints. Although this is not adjustable as you will find on treadmills by some other brands such as NordicTrack, it still lessens the impact and delivers a quiet stride. As for storage, the Horizon T303 treadmill features a FeatherLight folding design and transport wheels for easy folding and storing after workouts. Its sturdy frame can support up to 325 lbs., so it’s suitable for most trainees.
The T303 features a quiet 3.0 CHP motor which supports a top speed of 12 mph and an incline up to 12%. This is ideal for walking, jogging and running, as well as high-intensity interval training. You can keep on top of your workout data via the T303’s 3 LED windows and backlit LCD Screen which displays calories, distance, heart rate, incline, pace, segment time, speed, and total time. Looking for a more interactive workout? Just pair your T303 with your tablet via Bluetooth and use the free AFG Pro Fitness app. This will allow you to control your treadmill via your tablet and to monitor your workout data (including wireless heart-data) from there. You can push this workout data to other apps such as Fitbit and Under Armour too. The Bluetooth connectivity also allows you to connect your smartphone to your T303 so you can listen to music or other streamed workout videos through the treadmill’s speakers. There’s also an audio in/out jack if you want to plug in instead, and a tablet holder to dock your device.
Warranty & Guarantee
The Horizon T303 Treadmill warranty includes:
– Frame: Lifetime
– Motor: Lifetime
– Parts & Electronics: 3 years
– Labor: 1 year
Horizon also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
The Horizon T303 treadmill is an impressive budget treadmill that has been brought up to date for 2020 in terms of technology and performance features. At its $999 online price, it gives other treadmills in its price class a run for their money. If you want a sturdy budget treadmill that supports intense training sessions and throws in a few tech-savvy features such as fitness app integration and wireless heart-rate monitoring, the Horizon T303 could be your perfect match.