Daily Burn is a digital fitness solution for almost anyone, as it can match all ability levels and exercise goals with a wide range of streaming home workout programs.
Monthly subscribers choose from 20 workout video series such as “Inferno” for high-intensity cross training; “Total Cardio” for heart health; “Recover” for low-impact physical rehabilitation; and “Beautiful Belly” for maternity yoga.
Hundreds of Daily Burn videos are available and new options are added daily.
Read on for FitRated’s full Daily Burn review.
|Skill Level||All Levels|
Rating: 84/100. Daily Burn is an online fitness company that offers “available anywhere” workout video collections for all ability levels and time schedules. Options range from low-intensity physical rehab guidance to high-intensity cardio, strength and cross training video workout classes. (See below for a list of streaming fitness classes.) Some sessions are just 15 minutes long, helping anyone make time for weight loss, body sculpting and other exercise goals.
More than 2.5 million subscribers now access Daily Burn video workouts via these and other technologies/devices:
- Laptop or desktop computer
- Apple and Android mobile devices
- Chromecast (streams video from a phone to TV
- Apple TV
How much does Daily Burn cost? In 2017 standard Daily Burn subscriptions cost $14.95/month. A standard subscription gives access to 20 video courses. Among the most popular is Daily Burn 365, which features a new 30-minute streaming workout video every day.
A Daily Burn Premium membership of $26.95 adds access to the full archive of Daily Burn 365 classes, plus Premium members get an additional 600 workout videos called “fan favorites.” Premium members also get early access to new releases.
A 30-day free trial for standard and Premium Daily Burn memberships is advertised at the Daily Burn website. Other promotions may also be available.
- Convenient access. Wherever you have WiFi, you can access Daily Burn. Videos can be streamed to your TV, desktop computer, iPod, Apple or Android phone, and more.
- Easy to use. Finding an ideal workout is simple with Daily Burn’s search filters. Narrow the options by course, instructor, duration and more.
- Varied selection. Daily Burn features 20 series of video workout classes to fit all sorts of interests and workout goals. Exercise sessions can be short, medium or long and have different levels of intensity.
- Professional. Each Daily Burn exercise session is led by a certified personal trainer.
- Free trial. The usual signup agreement for Daily Burn includes a free 30-day trial before the member is charged for monthly access.
- Credit card. Members need to provide a credit card number up-front. You will not be charged if you cancel within 30 days, but seeing the request puts some people off.
- No phone support. Customer service for Daily Burn is available by email and Twitter, but not by phone as of this review writing.
With more than 2.5 million members, Daily Burn is a world leader in streaming fitness video service. Subscribers can access hundreds of videos, and choosing from the wide selection is made simple. Accordingly the company motto is “A better fit.”
Extensive libraries of Daily Burn video workout classes can be accessed at home, in a gym and anywhere else WiFi is available. Members have collectively burned more than two billion calories since the company was founded in 2007.
In addition to streaming at-home workout videos, Daily Burn provides a member chat forum, recipe newsletters and other health/fitness support. They also partner with a menu planning service as noted during sign-up.
How it Works
Each membership for Daily Burn begins with a trial period. For 30 days (sometimes longer) you can try standard or Premium Daily Burn fitness video subscription service at no cost, and you can cancel your monthly membership anytime.
Members can stream workout videos to wide TV screens, small smartphone screens and everything in between. Compatible technologies listed on the Daily Burn website include: iPod, iPad, iPhone, Android phone or tablet, TV with adapter, Apple TV, Chromecast, Fire TV, Roku, laptop computer and desktop computer.
Choosing from the wide selection of fitness videos is quick and easy with the Daily Burn filter. Find programs sorted by workout style, personal trainer, session length, need for equipment, and other features.
Daily Burn Workouts
Daily Burn features 20 home workout video programs for 2017. All members get access to hundreds of streaming videos from the 20 collections. Premium members get hundreds of additional options: access to another 600 video workouts from different collections; the full archive of Daily Burn 365 classes; and early access to new workout videos.
Of the 20 Daily Burn program series, here is a representative sample:
- Beautiful Belly (Maternity yoga)
- Black Fire
- Inferno (A 21-day challenge)
- Pilates (Two series)
- Recover (Physical rehabilitation)
- Tactical Bodyweight Training
- Total Cardio
- True Beginner
- Yoga Made Simple
- 15-Minute Workouts
- 365 (Daily 30-minute workouts)
Is workout equipment needed? Many Daily Burn workouts are equipment-free. You can even choose strength training that only uses your bodyweight. Some classes use simple equipment such as stepping platforms, kettlebells and pull-up bars. Popular versions of these accessories are sold on the DailyBurn website. If you don’t have workout equipment, you can filter out the videos that require it.
Daily Burn Pricing
Standard Daily Burn membership costs $14.95/month. Each member gets a free trial. During signup you’ll be encouraged to “level up” with a free trial of the $26.95/month Premium subscription.
If you don’t cancel within the trial period (usually 30 days), you’ll be charged $14.95 or $26.95 for each subsequent month of membership until you cancel. You can cancel through the Daily Burn website or by emailing Daily Burn support.
Daily Burn is one of the best at home workout programs for the general population. Members’ weight loss success is highlighted in the current commercials, but the workout video collections cater to every workout objective: weight loss, rehabilitation, flexibility, cardio training, strength training and so forth. Overall Daily Burn makes it convenient, affordable and enjoyable to follow through on reaching your fitness goals.