Want to see our proprietary elliptical rating algorithm in action? We spend hours rating each elliptical to help you find the perfect one, and this page is kept up to date with every model we have ever reviewed, sorted by rating.
Curious about our ratings? Here’s how we rate each elliptical:
- Research specs, features, warranties, user reviews and expert reviews
- Compile all data from personal tests, retailers, reviewers and manufacturers to minimize bias
- Enter data to determine fairly-weighted expected values for Reviews, Specs & Features, and Quality
- Compute an overall rating using our custom-written algorithm to summarize all results in simple form (0-100%)
- Give you the easy-to-read rating so you don’t have to spend hours researching like we do!
Check out the ratings for every elliptical we have reviewed so far:
The Sole E95 is a tremendous value. The elliptical is not only one of the most dependable, well-built trainers on the market, but it also will not cost a fortune to purchase. Sole Fitness also offers one of the best warranties available, adding buyer confidence to their repertoire of fitness equipment. Read Review »
The Precor EFX 5.33 is a quality trainer with a smooth and natural stride length. Low-impact EFX motion delivers a long, natural stride giving the elliptical versatility thanks to ability to target specific muscle groups with CrossRamp. Read Review »
The Sole E35 is an elliptical that features all the basic specs (20 resistance levels, 20 inch stride, 20 lb flywheel) needed to reach your fitness goals. elliptical also features cushioned and adjustable pedals as well as smartphone compatibility and is backed by a quality warranty. Read Review »
Rated as a top pick by FitRated and other related sites, the Diamondback 1260Ef elliptical is a sturdy and reliable machine with many of the basic expected features in an elliptical. While not the most feature rich machine, it's value shines in the quality. Read Review »