Want a treadmill that gives you a great user experience but is also built to last at the same time? Looking for something more challenging than your conventional treadmill offerings? You might want to check out the Commercial X11i by NordicTrack. Part of the brand’s incline series, this thing is less about distance running, and all about the calorie burn that comes with steep inclines. It can run up to a 40% incline and 6% decline, and when used with iFit streaming training sessions, the grade will adjust automatically to follow your trainer’s instructions. This treadmill will have you looking forward to each workout session with its iFit programming apps and its smooth user experience.
Rating: 89/100. All in all, if you are looking for a great treadmill that will serve your gym members well or just want a really great user experience at home, you can’t really go wrong with the Commercial X11i treadmill by NordicTrack. This treadmill comes with a reasonable price tag and has some pretty impressive features. To keep costs down, its HD touchscreen display is on the smaller side at 10″ across, which will be more than sufficient for most. The console also has built-in cooling fans, speakers, and a place to store your tablet or phone. There really aren’t many drawbacks to this particular treadmill.
- Reasonably priced. This treadmill comes in at $2,249, which, for a commercial grade treadmill is very reasonable, especially when you consider all the great specs this particular model is going to offer.
- Offers massive incline capabilities. You can take this model up to a 40% incline, which is way higher than most other treadmills on the market. Why is this beneficial? Calorie burn, strengthening of your lower body, improved cardiovascular fitness, and less stress on your joints are all things that you can look forward to.
- Easy to use interactive HD touch screen. You’ll get a 10-inch touch screen with this model, making it easy to tune into your instructor led classes with iFit without having to peer or lean forward. Big screens can dramatically increase the overall user experience.
- iFit compatible. If you’re someone who wants to change things up regularly, iFit is the way to do it. This treadmill is going to give you plenty of different workout opportunities so no matter what your goals happen to be, you can strive to reach them – and get the guidance you need while doing so. iFit gives you not only instructor led classes but also gives you the ability to run all around the world, choosing any pathway that you desire.
- Workout tracking abilities. You can also track your workouts seamlessly and accurately with this machine. It’ll keep track of all your stats so you can compare your performance over time and make absolutely sure that you are seeing the progress that you desire.
- 4 user profile capabilities. This makes this machine a great option for families who are looking to get fit together and see superior results from their training.
- Strength building options. Your treadmill can also double as a sled. Simply grip the handle bars like you were pushing a sled and set your treadmill to manual mode. Now push with your legs and watch how much of a challenge you’re going to face.
- Great cushioning provided through their Reflex CushioningTM, which is designed to make it feel like you are running on a road but still give you the impact support you need.
- Continuous horsepower motor. This motor is one of the strongest in the industry so you can rest assured it’ll hold up to even the most intense workouts that you dish out.
- Cooling capabilities to prevent overeating. This can keep the machine working better in the long run and therefore, requiring less maintenance.
- There are ongoing costs associated with the iFit membership, which may put some people off continuing it.
The Commercial X11i treadmill is a fantastic option for anyone who wants to do more with their treadmill. This treadmill is actually more like a treadmill and a stair climber combined almost as the incline goes all the way up to 40%. Set it to that incline and it’s going to feel like you’re climbing a very steep flight of stairs.
The treadmill also offers the beneficial iFit workout app, which will keep you on your toes, giving you new workout programs each week. This can help boost overall user adherence, which can then increase your results over time.
The treadmill also features extra shock absorption, but still will feel like you’re running on a real road, so this can make it extra pleasurable to run on and is a fantastic option for anyone who may be training for a full or half marathon. The high grade continuous motor also ensures that it can keep up with such workouts if you are raising the intensity and duration.
This machine is all about the streaming programming that comes as a part of iFit. This means streaming video workouts led by instructors, offered in a variety of formats and intensities. You can also follow along with their Global Run sessions, in which you follow trainers along stunning real-world trails from around the globe. Your first year of membership is included with purchase, and after the first year the subscription will run you $39/month.
NordicTrack Commercial X11i Features
This treadmill has a number of features that make it a very attractive model to invest in. This includes a nice steep incline at 40%, which will allow you to burn a massive number of calories without having to run, a superior shock absorption deck that still gives you that real life feel you’re looking for, a top notch console that comes with a large touch screen coupled with cooling fans, speakers, and a tablet holder, along with a strong motor that won’t skip a beat on you.
From beginner to advanced trainees, this is a machine that you’ll want to be on the lookout for.
Warranty & Guarantee
Offered with the brand’s new standard-issue warranty for the entire model range, the frame is covered for 10 years, parts and electronics are covered for two years, and labor is covered for one year.
All in all, the Commercial X11i treadmill is a fantastic option for those who want quality at a reasonable price. It will accommodate most users, offer a great experience, and hold up over time, so there really isn’t all that much more you could ask for in a machine. The only drawback is the weight capacity but this shouldn’t be an issue unless you are a heavier individual at the 200+ pounds mark and plan on doing intense interval training on it.