Best Chair Gym Review: Everything You Need At A Great Price
Most people don’t work out for one simple reason: they don’t have the time. Between work, family and other hobbies there simply aren’t enough hours in the day to get to a gym for some vigorous exercise. A home gym could eliminate the problem, but home gyms can be quite expensive, plus, they take up a lot of space that many people can’t spare.
That’s why a chair gym system is the ideal way to get your daily exercise without sacrificing a lot of time or money. As you will see from my Chair Gym Review, you can get a great workout for your entire body thanks to their innovative system.
An Up-Close Look At The Chair Gym System
Whether you’re a stay-at-home mom, a guy who travels or someone who doesn’t have a lot of time the Chair Gym will get you the results you want. Like the name implies, the device consists of a durable, reinforced folding chair with tension bands on the sides that run on a pulley system. The bands can be used on your arms and legs, allowing you to work your upper and lower bodies, along with your core muscles for a complete workout.
The system is easy to put together, easy to use and folds up nice and compact so you can take it when you travel and store it anywhere. Best of all, it is effective for anyone looking to get healthy, from beginners to serious gym buffs. There are various workouts that can be done and since you are in your own home you can do your exercises at your convenience. It is also a good investment for anyone with back or muscle problems, since it helps improve muscle tone and flexibility.
The Chair Gym comes almost completely assembled: you only need to put a few pieces together before you can use it. The device comes with the chair, back rest, pulley system with connected resistance bands, 2 hand grips and 2 ankle straps. It also comes with an L-wrench, so you don’t need any tools.
- Connect the head rest to the chair by sliding it into the connecting tubes and secure it with the fasteners.
Next, connect the pulley by placing it on top of the L-shaped hook on the top and snap it into place by turning it away from you. Repeat this step on the bottom and then on the other side.
- Finally, connect the handle straps to the top by clicking it onto a band and the ankle straps the same way.
Chair Gym: Features & Benefits
There are a lot of great features and benefits to using this system. Let’s take a look at what it has to offer:
- Compact and lightweight, so it can be used anywhere. You can also store it anyplace so it takes up little to no space, including the closet, under the bed or even behind the couch.
- Easy assembly means you can have it set up in minutes, so you spend your time where you need it: exercising.
- Has 3 resistance bands that can be used in multiple combinations, so you can tailor your workout to be as difficult or easy as you need it to be
- Comes with 6 discs, giving you over 50 different exercises to use, including Pilates to tone and lengthen. Also, there are various workout lengths, so you have tine to fit in some exercise every day.
- The chair is durable, with joints that are welded and capable of holding up to 350 pounds, so anyone who wants to lose weight can use it without worry.
- It costs under $150 so it is a great value for your money and several sites also offer a Chair Gym discount to make it even more affordable.
- Resistance training improves stamina, promotes heart health, improves tone and increases strength.
- It makes working out convenient, so there are no more excuses: workout day or night to get in shape and living a more healthy life.
Chair Gym vs Resistance Chair: Why Choose A Home Chair Gym?
There are many reasons to choose a Chair Gym, especially when you compare it to similar products, like the Resistance Chair Exercise System. Lets look at how they stack up so we can see the pros and cons of this system:
- In comparison to the resistance chair the Chair Gym is easier to assemble, use and store. The Resistance Chair is bulkier and does not fold as flat. Also, there are more pieces so it takes longer to put together.
- The Chair Gym costs less, making it affordable for more people. Thanks to great pricing and a Chair Gym Coupon anyone can afford it, even those on a budget.
- The Resistance Chair comes with only 1 DVD, so you need to come up with your own routines.
- The main con when comparing these 2 systems is that the Chair Gym has 2 resistance bands while the Resistance Chair has 5. However, you can use the bands on the Chair Gym in multiple combinations, so you will still get just as hard a workout.
- The Resistance Chair is padded, so it may be a bit more comfortable, but the material can also stick to you in hot weather.
Q & A About The System
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about this system:
Q. Can Large People Use It Without Worrying About Breaking It?
A. Yes, it holds up to 350 pounds, so size is not an issue and it is quite durable.
Q. Can I get A Complete Workout On It?
A. Yes, you can work your entire body, including abs to get toned all over and build muscle.
Q. Will I See Results?
A. Yes, if you use the system at least 3 times a week, for 10-30 minutes each time you will notice a difference. You will also have more energy and improved flexibility.
As you can see from my Chair Gym review this is the ideal home gym apparatus for anyone and everyone. Customers are raving over how quickly and easily it sets up and are amazed at how easy it is to use. They also are thrilled with how low the cost is and how good a workout it provides in the comfort of their own home. They also like how it motivates them to get in shape.
If you want to feel and look better then investing in the Chair Gym is the best thing you can do. It gives you a convenient way to get a full body workout without spending too much time. It also gives you added health benefits, like improved circulation and a better range of motion. Being able to exercise in your own home is something that benefits everyone and promotes a healthy lifestyle. A Chair Gym is the best investment you will ever make in yourself and your health.