Best Screen Protectors for Smartwatches 2021
While people can skate by without buying a case for their smartphone, screen protectors are practically a must. Some of the following screen protectors are cases in that they fit over the interactive touch screens of these smartwatches.
Adhesives are pretty popular screen protectors because they’ll fit over most surfaces. With cases, you will have to make sure they properly fit over your smartwatch and if you decide to upgrade, the case may not fit over the new smartwatch.
Here we’ll explore the best screen protectors/cases for Apple, Fitbit, Garmin, and Samsung.
Series 1 & 2
- WEIPAI 2-Pack
- This pack is our choice. It’s backed by a warranty if any of the protectors are defective or damaged.
- IQShield 6-Pack
- This protector is our favorite. Apart from having a warranty, there are six protectors per pack for the same price as the ones following.
- Kimilar 5-Pack
- AKWOX 4-Pack
- CAVN 3-Pack
- JETech 2-Pack
- This protector is our favorite. It may only come with two protectors but its the cheapest for the Blaze with a warranty.
- Pleson 6-Pack
- This pack is our pick for Ionics. The protector self-heals any scratches and dings and is still pretty cheap for a 6-Pack.
- Ace Armor Shield 6-Pack
- IQShield 6-Pack
- ArmorSuit 2-Pack
- This pack is our pick. The Gear S’s screen is curved, and the ArmorSuit completes that curve perfectly. The package also comes with cleaning supplies.
Gear S2/S2 Sport
- OMOTON 3-Pack
- These protectors are our favorites for Gear S2’s. Also compatible with Gear S2 Sports. They are finely cut to fit on the screen and protects against most forms of scratching.
- Supershieldz 3-Pack
- Our choice for the Gear S3. Cheapest for a pack of four protectors and comes with cleaning supplies.