The Horizon T202 Treadmill is a good value for the range of features/quality and cost. It has 2.75 HP; although one can run on it, it’s better suited for walking and jogging. The 12% incline allows for a more intense workout, whether walking or jogging while toning muscles. The variable cushioning absorbs impact to reduce stress on joints. Bluetooth connectivity let’s you link to the console and speakers, as well as save your progress on your device or a few popular fitness apps. Five built-in programs work on weight loss and cardio with manual and interval training options. The Advanced Goal Center allows you to lay out a 31-day exercise plan to better control and motivate your workouts. It will remain stable with users up to 325 lbs. but takes up a small amount of living space. The heart rate grip monitor is convenient and easy to use and read. The integrated fan keeps you cool on those very challenging workouts.
|Deck||20” x 60"|
|Belt||3-Zone Variable Response Cushioning|
|Max. Weight||325 lb|
|Heart Rate||Handlebar sensors|
|Display||3" LED, backlit LCD screen|
|Warranty||Frame and motor: Lifetime|
Parts: 3 year
Labor: 1 year
Rating: 83.2/100. The Horizon T202 Treadmill is a good choice in its class. The 12% incline helps to make any workout more challenging and ultimately increasing your strength, cardio fitness and muscle tone. The horsepower (2.75) is better suited to walkers and joggers more so than runners but the 60” length can work for runners and taller users. The speed range goes up to 12 mph., which is good for interval training. The cushioning is important for those who use the treadmill regularly; it absorbs shock on impact to protect joints over a long period of time. Bluetooth connection is a great way to add music or any other type of training in the mix via any of your devices. It will also sync with popular workout apps to easily monitor your stats. A USB charging port keeps devices fully charged. The grip pulse heart rate monitor is placed in front on bar making it easy and convenient to use while active. With a user maximum weight of 325, most are able to use the T202 treadmill. Compartments are available to hold water bottles and accessories. The built in cooling fan is always nice on an exceptionally hard workout day. The warranty is good for this class of machine, lifetime on motor and frame, three years on parts and one on labor.
- Price: Affordable at the MSRP of $1299, but like most treadmills can be found for less online
- Motor: It’s a fairly powerful motor, at 2.75 HP and very quiet.
- Console: Easy to read LED screen.
- Exercise Programs: It comes with five built in programs. It has an advanced goal center that allows you to set your exercise routine for 31 days and can be synced to various fitness apps to monitor the usual statistics: distance, time, calories and heart rate.
- Incline: It has a 12% incline that can challenge anyone from beginners to advanced levels of fitness. Helps to tone muscles effectively.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Monitor your heart rate zone with the easy dual grip.
- Cushioning: The variable cushioning helps to protect joints – ankles, knees and hips by absorbing the shock as you come down in your stride.
- Audio: Listen to your music or motivational speeches through integrated speakers.
- Fans: Keeps you nice and cool.
- Warranty: Lifetime on frame and motor , three year on parts and electronics and one year on labor – this is a decent warranty.
- Storage: It’s foldable, easy to put away in a corner after use.
- It’s good for walkers and joggers, but not for serious runners whose use would be demanding and possibly daily.
The Horizon T202 Treadmill is a good, affordable machine for a home gym. It has all the features that make it the best in its class which is between a less expensive lower grade and premium quality – it has just enough of the good features to raise it’s status. It comes with five built in programs that cover training for weight loss, endurance, interval training and a 31-day workout plan option to guide your progress and goals. The power at 2.75 HP works for a good walk or jog not avid or serious running. It fits in small spaces yet will be a stable machine for any user up to 325 lbs. It’s good for beginners and intermediate fitness levels.
The Horizon T202 Treadmill comes with five programs that work on your endurance, weight loss and overall fitness. It allows for a 31-day training program to keep you motivated. Track progress with the standard, time, distance, calories and heart rate stats. Your data can also be synced with some of the more popular fitness apps for easy monitoring.
Horizon T202 Features
Bluetooth Smart: Connect all your devices at the same time.
Exercise Programs: This treadmill comes with five programs.
Motor: At 2.75 HP, it is a quiet machine best suited for walkers and joggers.
Running Deck: 20” x 60”, cushioned in various areas.
Incline: The wide range in incline levels – 0-12% – helps to increase resistance and tone muscles efficiently and effectively.
Heart rate monitoring: Use the grip method to read pulse.
Cushioning: The varied cushioning lessens the strain on joints.
Console: Has three LED, LCD screens with fan and a place for your accessories.
Audio: Speakers work with Bluetooth or plug in to enhance your listening experience.
Users weight capacity: Will accommodate safely up to 325 lbs.
Warranty & Guarantee
The Horizon T202 Treadmill warranty includes:
- Lifetime on frame and motor
- 3-year all parts and electronics
- 1-year labor
The Horizon T202 Treadmill is a good, inexpensive treadmill that will deliver on programs and use for walkers and joggers, not for the serious runners who will require durability and power. The warranty is decent for an inexpensive treadmill, which tells you that Horizon is standing behind their product. So if you are new to working out, the Horizon T202 is a decent entry level machine.