WaterRower Club Rower Review
Crafted from sustainable American Ash wood and using natural water resistance, the WaterRower Club will add warmth to any home gym. Resistance is provided by the brand’s unique WaterFlywheel which delivers a smooth and challenging enough workout for beginners and advanced rowers alike. At 82.25” long by 22.25” wide, the WaterRower Club is not a small rowing machine. To save space after workouts, however, you can easily store it vertically against a wall. Customer reviews also praise the WaterRower Club for its easy assembly and user-friendly S4 monitor which can store up to 9 workouts.
The WaterRower Club is a wood-and-water indoor rower suitable for commercial use. Designed for high-traffic areas such as gyms, studios, and rehab clinics, the WaterRower Club is a sturdy and durable machine. Its frame is crafted from sustainably sourced American Ash wood. With heavy use in mind, other wooden components are finished in a chic rosewood and its black rails are designed to prevent scuffing. It is hand finished with Danish Oil and urethane for extra protection.
The WaterRower Club features the brand’s unique WaterFlywheel to replicate the natural feel of rowing on water. A specially formed paddle cups the moving water in the tank, so not only will it feel like the real deal, but you’ll also hear the satisfying sound of splashing water as you row. To keep you motivated, the WaterRower Club provides plenty of workout feedback via its S4 monitor. Workout data displayed includes time, distance, speed/intensity, stroke rate and heart rate (if you purchase the optional heart-rate sensor and kit separately). Customers have noted how easy it is to use the monitor and program personal workouts. Although the S4 doesn’t feature any preset programs, it’s capable of storing up to 9 time or distance workouts of your own design.
- Resistance: The WaterRower Club uses water resistance to produce the sensation of true rowing. It will provide ample challenge for basically any trainee.
- Low Impact: WaterRowers are wonderfully efficient yet low-impact fitness machines. The Club removes body weight from over the ankles, knees and hips, while giving your upper body a full range of motion.
- Data: The WaterRower S4 monitor displays all your essential workout data. It can also show heart rate if you purchase the optional wireless kit separately.
- Workout Programs: WaterRower’s S4 monitor lets you design customized workouts based on interval training goals, distance or duration. It can store up to nine previous sessions for you to enjoy as soon as you hop back on the rower.
- Heart-Rate Data: The WaterRower Club can work with a wireless telemetry system (sold separately) to provide heart rate feedback.
- Eco-Minded: Built from sustainable American Ash wood and equipped with a water tank for resistance, the WaterRower Club looks natural and has a relatively light carbon footprint too.
- Durable Design: The WaterRower Club is handcrafted from high-quality American Ash wood and reinforced with rosewood for extra scuff resistance. The premium hardwood in combination with the water resistance system contribute to the rower’s overall durability.
- Easy to Store: The WaterRower Club frame flips upright for easy storage.
- High Capacity: The WaterRower Club rowing machine has a high weight capacity of 700 pounds.
- Size: The WaterRower Club measures 82.25″ long, making it a larger-than-average fitness machine.
- Price: Due to the high-quality components, this rower costs more than the typical indoor rowing machine.
With its reinforced and urethane-coated frame, the WaterRower Club rowing machine is a more robust version of the popular WaterRower Natural. It’s a sturdy machine that will provide enough challenge for a variety of trainees, wherever you’re at in your rowing journey. It’s comfortable, provides sufficient workout data, and is built to last. Overall, the WaterRower Club is an all-around top choice for light commercial and commercial workout rooms.
Frequently Asked Questions
82.25" L x 22.25" W x 20" H
Maximum User Weight Capacity