Confidence Full Body Vibration Platform Review: Best Way to Shake Your Body
Regardless of why you plan to purchase a vibrating platform, it is important to do your research before making any decisions. The following Confidence Full Body Vibration Platform Review provides an in-depth look at everything you to know about this device, including how you will benefit from using it, key features, pros vs. cons, frequently asked questions, and even what current owners have to say about it.
The Confidence Vibration Platform provides plenty of health benefits, including an improvement in circulation and overall level of fitness, as well as increased muscle strength, bone density, and flexibility. In addition, users see an improvement in their personal appearance, specifically a more toned appearance and a decrease in cellulite, accompanied by weight loss.
Best of all, a mere 10 minutes on this vibration plate is equivalent to a full hour of conventional exercise. Using it just two or three times a week is enough to ensure you see positive results.
Confidence Key Features
The Confidence Full Body Vibration Platform offers a number of features including:
- Compact Design: Thanks to its compact size, you can easily hide away your vibration plate between workouts. This is especially beneficial if you live in a smaller home, apartment, or condo. It measures 29″ x 27.5″ x 48”.
- Easy to Use: This vibration platform is equipped with a user friendly display console that includes a menu that is easy to navigate. Even someone who is unfamiliar with workout equipment or isn’t exactly technically savvy will have no problem using it.
- Variable Speed Adjustment: This platform includes a variable speed adjustor that allows you to set the speed to your liking, from a setting of 1 to a setting of 50. This makes it easy to increase the intensity of your workout as you become more physically fit.
- Track Your Weight Loss: This machine gives you the ability to measure your BMI (body mass index) and even gives you a readout on the small screen, which makes it easier to track your weight loss. BMI measures the amount of body fat you are carrying in relation to your height. The higher your BMI, the more overweight you are. As you begin to see your BMI decrease, you’ll know that you are getting the results you want.
- Includes Yoga Straps: The yoga straps allow you to also use the machine for an upper body workout. Extending the straps into various positions allows you to work different muscle groups, while increasing the resistance of the straps allows to further pull muscle fibers for toning and growth.
Pros and Cons
- It is considerably less expensive than most vibration platforms.
- Just 10 minutes on the machine is equal to 60-minutes of traditional exercise.
- It is very easy to move.
- It is small enough to fit in even the most cramped rooms.
- According to users, it must be used on level ground to work properly.
- Anyone weighing over 300 pounds is unlikely to see any improvements in their physical condition.
- It may not be recommended for those has a pacemaker or struggles with a heart condition or joint condition, should seek medical advice before using this device.
A Quick Comparison
Let’s take a quick second and compare this Confidence Full Body Vibration Plate vs Merax Full Body Crazy Fit Vibration Platform Fitness Machine. Though they do have a comparable price and offer similar features, there is one big difference.
While the Confidence has more than 1200 consumer reviews, the Merax has less than 30. Yes, the Merax hasn’t been available as long, but it is always a good idea to err on the side of caution and choose the one with the highest number of great reviews.
Q: Is it difficult to move this machine from one room to another?
A: Although it looks heavy, anyone can easily move it. In fact, the elderly and handicap have no problems with it. Simply tilt it up and it rolls on the front wheels.
Q: What is the maximum weight this fitness machine can accommodate?
A: Anyone up to 300 pounds can safely use this machine.
Q: Will it take a long time to put together? How complicated is it?
A: Most people can put it together in less than an hour using the easy to follow instructions.
Overall, this is a high quality machine that provides you with everything you need at a fraction of what you would pay for a similar item. When you consider all the features it includes, such as the attached yoga straps that allow you to also work your upper body, it’s easy to use interface, and the ability to alter your speed, you are certainly getting a deal compared to other vibration platforms.
Don’t forget its compact design makes it ideal for small spaces, which you’ll appreciate if you don’t have a lot of room for fitness equipment. Plus, it works, at least according to most users. Essentially, for a fair price, you can expect to see an improvement in your health and appearance.
Is it for you?
Hopefully, after reading the Confidence Full Body Vibration Platform Review, you have decided whether or not this particular machine is right for you.