Exercise Bike Ratings
Want to see our proprietary exercise bike rating algorithm in action? We spend hours rating each exercise bike to help you find the perfect one, and this page is kept up to date with every model we have ever reviewed, sorted by rating.
Curious about our ratings? Here’s how we rate each exercise bike:
- Research specs, features, warranties, user reviews and expert exercise bike reviews
- Compile all data from personal tests, retailers, reviewers and manufacturers to minimize bias
- Enter data to determine fairly-weighted expected values for Reviews, Specs & Features, and Quality
- Compute an overall rating using our custom-written algorithm to summarize all results in simple form (0-100%)
- Give you the easy-to-read rating so you don’t have to spend hours researching like we do!
Check out the ratings for every exercise bike we have reviewed so far:
The Sole LCR exercise bike is one of the best cardiovascular trainers on the market. Period. The Sole LCR recumbent bike features flywheel drive design (30 lb. flywheel), 40 levels of resistance, 10 workout programs and several additional luxuries provided for added comfort and enjoyment. Read Review »
The Sole LCB exercise bike features an impressive 40 levels of resistance and heavy-duty flywheel at 30 lbs. The trainer is built with durability in mind, as the frame is produced with heavy duty steel, as well as features two different warranty packages. Read Review »
The Sole B94 features a heavy-duty resistance system with 20 individual levels of resistance. The exercise bike is also extraordinarily comfortable with an adjustable gel seat and ergonomically designed pedals. Listen to music while you exercise with a built-in iPod/mp3 dock. Read Review »
The Sole SB700 exercise bike offers adjustable resistance (48 lb. flywheel w/ Kevlar drive design), wireless chest strap heart rate monitor and LCD display. It's an affordable trainer with the bare essentials required to burn calories and enjoy a healthier lifestyle. Read Review »
The Diamondback 510IC features a chain drive (technically known as a Spinning Exercise Bike) which enables a more intense workout experience. The heavy-duty (32 lb.) flywheel and anti-flex steel frame provide optimal durability on the 510IC exercise bike. Read Review »