UPDATE: This model has been discontinued. Looking for a better option? Find out how it compares to the Top 5 Exercise Bikes.
The NordicTrack C2 SI exercise bike combines an awesome home entertainment sound system with both personal trainer workouts and iFit capability to deliver the perfect fitness routine.
Sixteen levels of digital resistance automatically adjust to your individual taste. Handlebar sensors help you keep track of your heart rate throughout your workout.
The NordicTrack C2 SI also features 16 levels of resistance, GelSoft adjustable seat and Graffix Hi-Res display.
Learn more about the NordicTrack C2 SI below…
Wondering if the NordicTrack C2 SI is your best bet? Compare it to similar exercise bikes at the pages below:
- Compare the best NordicTrack Exercise Bikes side-by-side
- Compare the top 5 upright exercise bikes
- Compare by price: Exercise bikes under $500
Here are some other great exercise bikes you might be interested in:
- NordicTrack Commercial VR– Rating: 95.1% – Price: $799
- LiveStrong LS7.0B – Rating: 90.4% – Price: $699.99
- Sole B94 – Rating: 84.5% – Price: $799.99
- NordicTrack C2SI – Rating: 82.9% – Price: $399
Rating: 82.9/100. Digital Resistance (Upright Bike), 16 levels of resistance, Flywheel drive system, GelSoft (Adjustable) Seat, Durable Steel Frame, 16 workout programs, Grafixx Hi-Res Display, 250 lbs. max user weight, iPod dock, built-in speakers, iFit compatible, compact/portable
– Upright exercise bike w/ digital resistance
– Very good number of resistance levels
– Quality flywheel drive design
– Extremely comfortable GelSoft adjustable seat
– Good frame (w/ 250 lbs. max user weight)
– Hi-Res display system
– Challenging number of workout programs
– Music friendly (iPod dock, built-in speakers)
– Compatible iFit Workout Cards
– Compact and portable trainer
– Reasonable warranty and guarantee
– Very affordable exercise bike
– Pedal system could improve
– No cooling fan
– This product has California Prop 65 Warning
The affordability of this bike combined with numerous choices for workout routines makes the NordicTrack C2 SI a perfect choice for your home regiment routine.
This bike is designed with the rider’s comfort in mind, equipped with both an adjustable GelSoft seat and ergonomic handlebars.
The odometer tracks both your daily distance and overall mileage.
The NordicTrack C2 SI helps the user not only burn calories to aid in weight loss, but also maintain peak performance.
The NordicTrack C2 SI bike includes 16 built-in aerobic workouts as well as two fitness games. Using one of the built-in programs allows the user to automatically adjust resistance for increased intensity.
Tuning into Fat Blocker or Calorie Blaster puts fun into your routine.
Combined with iFit capability, weight loss can be achieved in eight weeks through an interactive Certified Personal Trainer.
Once successful weight loss is achieved, iFit workout cards are also available to maintain your ideal weight.
Exercise Bike Features
If you like to exercise to music, the NordicTrack C2 SI exercise bike is for you.
The trainer comes equipped with an Interplay Music Port allowing you to listen to your favorite tunes on your iPod of MP3 player. The speaker system is also solid for the price paid.
View all your significant stats including distance, time, pulse and resistance on the ClearView Display.
Short on space? The NordicTrack C2 SI is also compact with transport wheels.
Warranty & Guarantee
The NordicTrack C2 SI exercise bike warranty and guarantee offers:
– Frame: 5 Years
– Parts: 3 Months
– Labor: 3 Months (In-Home)
NordicTrack has a 30-day money back guarantee on all exercise equipment. Dial 1-866-896-9777 for questions and concerns.
The NordicTrack’s C2 SI exercise bike appeals to music lovers and weight loss enthusiasts.
Listening to your favorite songs in concert-type sound simply makes you want to work harder and training with iFit’s world renowned Jillian Michaels further encourages you to stick with your exercise routine and lose those extra pounds you have put on over the years.
Looking for a better option? Find out how it compares to the Top 5 Exercise Bikes.