Best Jawbone Comparison Buying Guide – Trackers You Have To See To Believe
By now, we all know what a fitness tracker should do, but what if I told you there’s a fitness tracker that knows what YOU should do. A tracker that doesn’t just record your movements, but analyzes them and applies those stats to your everyday life. Well good news- there is such a device. Actually there are a few of them, all from Jawbone, which is why you need to get out and get one today.
Jawbone’s line of UP fitness trackers are truly something special, combining style and innovation to produce one-of-a-kind devices that transcend every tracker you’ve seen before. As you’ll discover from my Best Jawbone Comparison Guide their is a device for every lifestyle and budget, so start reading and then start moving.
Jawbone At A Glance
Jawbone is a tech based company San Francisco, California that believe technology can be a positive influence in everyone’s life. They are committed to designing devices that connect families and motivate them to live healthier lives. That’s why all of their UP trackers do more than just track: they help you learn how to eat better, exercise better and just be a better you. This, combines with their signature jewelry-inspired casings, sets them apart in terms of beauty and function.
They have won numerous awards, including Design of the Decade in 2010 and 2015’s “Best fitness app for Android and iOS”. For these reasons and more Jawbone is tops with consumers and the leader in wearable devices.
Jawbone Comparison Guide
Now that you know what Jawbone has to offer it’s time to take a look at the individual devices to see which one best fits your needs:
Jawbone UP3 (Best Seller and Huge Discount 2016)
The Up3 is one of Jawbone’s newest devices and is packed with features that put it in a class by itself. With its patented multi-sensor design it tracks your heart-rate continuously to tell how healthy you are and how good you’re moving. This gives you an accurate depiction of how effective your routine is so Smart Coach can give you more detailed tips and advice.
It also has the impressive advanced sleep monitoring feature, which can measure the different stages of sleep to tell just now how long you sleep, but how well and how deep. This can help improve sleep quality and your overall health.
The UP3 measures 8.7 x 0.4 x 0.3 inches and weighs just 1 ounce, so it feels light as a feather on your wrist. But don’t be fooled, it is extremely durable and splash-proof, so no need to worry if you get caught in the rain. Packed with all the standard tracking features, including an idle alert and 5-day battery this is a great tracker for young and old at under $150.
Jawbone UP2 – Your Fitness Fashion Jewelry
If you need a quality tracker that is easy to use and will keep you focused then the UP2 is the one for you. At just under $100 this device focuses on calories burned, sleep quality and diet to help you lose weight and tone up. By monitoring how you rest and how you move it can tweak your workouts for maximum benefit.
The food app is a big help because it logs what you eat and it’s nutritional quality, then makes recommendations based on physical activity about portions, substitutions and more. This eliminates improper diets so you get the most from your exercise routine.
Lighter than the UP3 it measures 8.7 x 0.4 x 0.1 inches and weighs a mere 0.6 ounces so you don’t even notice you’re wearing it. Even though it doesn’t have heart sensors, it still gives accurate readings and is a good investment for those who want to get in shape without making a big fuss. With a 7-day battery it’s just as effective as the UP3 (except no heart-rate monitor) and perfect for athletes and beginners and anyone else it is the top choice and the best value for your money.
Jawbone’s latest offering is truly something to behold with capabilities that rival your smartphone. The UP4 has revolutionary new sensors that measure your moving and resting heart-rate. This means it can see the after-affect of your workout and how it is helping or hurting you.
These new sensors, combined with Smart Coach and advanced sleep monitors, takes tracking to the next level. The UP4 can breakdown your every action and reaction for an in-depth analysis that will take your routine to the next level.
In addition, they now have an Amex Payments option. You can now connect your UP4 to an American Express card and make a payment at participating stores with a tap of the wrist. Just like the other Jawbone trackers the UP4 has a stylish design and is super light, measuring 8.7 x 0.1 x 0.4 inches and weighing 0.6 ounces. With a week-long battery life it’s a top choice for those serious about fitness at around $200, this is an all-in-one device that delivers and sets it apart from the other models.
Budget Jawbone for Your Choice
- UP 24 by Jawbone: One of Jawbone’s older models the UP 24 makes a statement with its stylish simplicity and is a good choice for young adults or those who only workout out casually. It tracks all your movements, monitors your sleep and has Smart Coach, to interpret your data and nudge you towards better fitness.It comes in array of colors, which young adults will love and is adjustable, measuring 6.6 x 2.5 x 2.1 inches and weighing 0.8 ounces. A basic tracker that goes beyond basics it’s perfect for the younger generation or those just starting out and a steal at around $70. Jawbone no longer makes them, but there are some still available so get them while they are still around.
- UP Move:: The UP Move is Jawbone’s clip-on offering and can be attached to just about anything you wear. Small and round you can clip it on your pocket, belt or bag to track calories burned, distance, pace and elevation. You can also wear it on your wrist at night to track your sleep cycles. Uses the Up food app to track your dietary intake too to better guide you on your fitness trails.The Move comes in four colors and is one of the lightest models at 1.1 x 1.1 x 0.4 inches, with a weight of 0.2 ounces. Great for those who want to discreetly track their fitness it is a bargain at under $50 and great for anyone who doesn’t want to be encumbered with a device on their wrist 24 hours a day.
What Jawbone Has To Offer
Jawbone is the leader in creating stunningly beautiful, technologically advanced devices that streamline, motivate and take you to the next level. What do you get when you get a Jawbone? Let’s take a look at everything they offer:
- Unsurpassed Style: Jawbone’s line of UP devices look like pieces of art, with vibrant colors and textures that can be worn anywhere. . All your information syncs to your smartphone, so you can see how well you’re doing anytime, day or night. Best of all, thanks to sturdy, flexible materials it is also super comfortable on your wrist. This means you can wear your tracker to work or to a gala without attracting attention- except when someone compliments you on how stylish your “jewelry” is.
- Innovative Performance: Thanks to their revolutionary Smart Coach system and app your device can guide you towards becoming stronger, faster and healthier. The system acts like a real life coach, suggesting foods to eat, recommending exercises and setting goals for you based on your statistics. It can also connect you with friends and family to make sure everyone’s on the same page and working together- the surest recipe for success.
- Advanced Features: Besides monitoring calories and distance, Jawbone’s devices also use heart-based monitoring and sleep tracking to get a complete picture of your health. It can tell you when you need to move more, sleep more or take it easy so you get in shape the right way.
All the Jawbone trackers have something different, but essential to offer, so choosing is a matter of what you need. While pros and professionals will prefer the UP4 because of the pay options and heart-sensors, everyday fitness buffs will love the UP2 because of its no-nonsense styling and ability to function like an elite tracker. Whichever one you choose, you are guarantees to become healthier because all of these devices offer key benefits to improve your overall fitness, like:
- They all tell you how much or little you move, making you more aware of your body movements and putting exercise at the forefront of your thoughts.
- They all monitor what you eat so you don’t sabotage your routine by eating the wrong foods.
- Every device offers advice and tips to help you get on track and stay there. They can suggest new moves and alter existing routines so you get the most out of each session.
Now that you’ve read this best Jawbone comparison guide choosing one should be easy. With innovative designs these trackers function in a way that cannot be matched. Consumers are loving how attractive they look and how efficiently they perform. They are amazed at how effectively they guide you and how easy they make it to get in shape.
Everyone who wears a Jawbone says there is nothing that can beat it in terms of quality and pricing. As one consumer put it: “Once you go UP, there’s no turning back”. So strap one on your wrist today- it will transform your life for the better, and that’s something you can’t put a price on.